It’s really hard to mess up recipes involving fruit and granola. I understand the texture of Chia seed pudding, isn’t for everyone. If the texture has disappointed you in the past, this time try blending it into a smooth and creamy pudding.
These parfaits make for a breakfast-on-the-go option, but let’s be real, you’re not going anywhere for the foreseeable future. These can also be enjoyed as a healthy snack or dessert as well.
What you will need – (4 servings)
For Chia Pudding
- Chia seeds – 1/2 cup
- Coconut milk – 1/2 cup (full-fat )
- Raw coconut sugar – 1/4 cup (adjust to taste)
- Almond milk or dairy milk – 2 cups
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- Granola – 1 1/2 – 2 cups (optional)
- Fresh Kiwi – 2
- Mango – 2
For Chia pudding –
- To a large bowl, add coconut milk, almond milk, and sugar. Stir until all the sugar is dissolved. Add remaining ingredients and mix well, then pour into an air-tight container and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to let it thicken.
(You can blend the pudding after it has thickened if you prefer a creamy texture)
For assembling the parfait –
- Cut up the fruits however you like.
- Grab 4 large glasses of your choice.
- Alternate layers of of pudding, granola, and fruit in any order until full.
- Serve immediately.
Storage notes –
Stores well in the fridge up to 24 hours.
If you make this recipe, you know the drill: Let me know!